Tuesday 19 February 2013

Inspired by Nature....

.... has been retired, but I used it for our Volunteer class last Friday.  We did a little bit of sponging, cutting, stamping off, scoring as well as creating what I call a "Single Panel Step Card"  Come to think of it, I don't think I ever posted the original we did in a Technique Class.  Will have to find it & post it.

The ladies enjoyed this class as we created a card using a different fold plus a couple of small basic techniques.

On the list this year is to attempt different folds as well as a couple of other things.  It is always fun creating cards a little bit different.

I am really happy with the end result as I sort of started with no idea or picture in my mind.

Close Up...
 
 
And for the instructions......
 
 
 
Until next time, Happy Stampin'


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Vicky. This had to be one of my all time favourite sets, there are so many things you can do with it. Love your colours, and the techniques used

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...