Friday 10 January 2014

Sale-a-Brating....

.... with new items from the upcoming "Sale-A-Bration"!
 
My card today is one I created for "Try Stamping on Tuesday".  Along with the sketch, we could use Polka Dots if we wanted.  For me it was the perfect chance to create a birthday for my niece next week.

It was the perfect chance to use some of the gorgeous stuff from SAB!  I must say I love, love the Embossing Folder AND the DSP.  I don't think I will get enough of these 2 items.

When I first saw this stamp set in the current "Occasions Catalogue", I immediately thought of birthdays, not Christmas!  Mind you, I did use it for some of my Christmas Cards, but I can see myself getting a lot of use out of throughout the year for birthday cards. 

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Wishing You - 131751, Create a Cupcake - 131982
Ink - Crisp Cantaloupe - 131176, Pistachio Pudding - 131177, Summer Starfruit - 126991, Basic Black - 126980
Cardstock - Whisper White - 106549, Crisp Cantaloupe - 131303, Basic Black - 121688
DSP - Sweet Sorbet - 133521 (SAB 2014)
Embossing Folder - Decorative Dots - 133520 (SAB 2014)
Accessories - Snail Adhesive - 104332, Stampin' Dimensionals - 104420, Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246 
Inside Card -
 
 
 Click on the link below to grab your tutorial for you to create your own card
 
 
Until next time
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

4 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

I love your card! Great colors and the little present images are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

MJ said...

Really cute, I love this layout and you did a great job with it. Thanks so much for playing along with us on the TSOT challenge blog!

Kathy S said...

Great use of the TSOT sketch for a birthday card. Like the background and the cutout Packages. Kathy, (DT)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab colours & parcels

Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...